Sinfully Delicious- always unattainably attractive

for everything delicious that is sinful. and for everything attractive that is unattainable.

Saturday, April 26, 2003

Thank You Bloody So Much!!!

I'm soooo annoyed, pissed and angry!! He called me this morning when I was still in bed. We had a decent until he wanted to talk about something I wasn't comfortable with. He kept on pestering me about it but I held my ground and told him that I don't want to hang up on him and be rude.

Him: Please?
Me: No
Him: Please?
Me: No
Him: Please?
Me: Look. I don't want to hang up on you and be rude, okay?
Him: Please?
Me: No. Please?
Him: Please bah?
Me: Look (his name). No.
Him: *silence.* Okay then. Bye.
Me: Okay. Bye.


Sakit hati atau inda tu? Then I got a series of miss calls from him (5 or 6, I think!). So called him back.

Me: Hello?
Him: Mmm-hmm
Me: Hello?
Him: *mumbles again*
*click* <--one of us hung up


Then he called me.

Me: Hello?
Him: Just called to say sorry.
Me: Look. Its not like that okay.
Him: No. Im just calling to say sorry and to tell you I wont bother you again.
*click* <--he HUNG UP!!


URGH. I DONT NEED YOUR EMOTIONAL GAMES BAH! ESPECIALLY NOT EARLY IN THE MORNING WHEN I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT WEEKEND.

Banci banar eh. Apakan tu? What does he want from me lagikan? Havent you hurt me enough? Its been over a year okay? Is she not fulfilling your needs and wants? Why do you still want me around? To hurt me again and again and again? Just because you know I might still have slight feelings for you does not give you every right to hurt me all over again okay? You got that? I get enough shit from her family and I dont need more from you as well.

Sigh. Not a good start to my weekend. Wasn't a good week anyway. Sunday tomorrow. Hope next week's a better week for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home