hdaioduofafnashdf
I don't know how I'm feeling today. Lots of surprises. Pleasant ones too. Hmm. Wonders. I've got heaps of work to do. The little project is on its way. A whole lot more emails came in today and hopefully, by next week I cans end emails out for more information. Yups, a whole lot more emails to be sent. And these emails would reach parts of the world that I would never even think of going! Heh.
Many to Canada, Australia and UK. But also to places like Germany, France, Thailand, parts of Africa, Switzerland, Netherlands. You name it, I've probably got to send an email there. Heh. And because of this, my apply for leave would have to be postponed! Urgh. I can't just leave this here. They might tear it apart- one. And two, I might lose my momentum and then, I wont be able to complete it. Anyhow, I'll try to get as many tasks done first so they dont have any reason to complain!
Rupanya last week one of my colleagues (same intake!) got told off. There's about 3 of us and 2 of them kena panggil meeting whilst I was in and out of the hospital last week. Keke. And this gives me another reason to work hard but it does not stop me from taking my 2hrs lunch break. Hehe. Maybe Ive got to step up a bit.
Less bitterness today. Thanks Len for the e-card :) And Reda, thanks for calling. Although I didn't answer :p Thanks to my lovely lovely babies who checked on me. Hehe. I'm all well now. Not THAt bitter anymore. had a whole box of chocolates last nite and this morning. And took diet pills after that. Hehehehe. So all goood.
Rano promised to take me out in his new car today but he alum call yet. So, I dont know if I'm gonna see him later. Ooh. Remember the guy who asked for a long-distance text relationship? Haha. He texted me today and apologised profusely for not contacting me for a looong time. APPARENTLY, he's been busy. He said he might come to Brunei in October to see me but then, I might not be in Brunei. Hah. Tough!
Anyhoots, I'm off now and go strain my eye with some more font size 8 work. Love my girlfriends to bits!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home