Half Eaten Unagi on the Dinner Table
Went to Xcapade from bowling tadi and Faiz bought some food for takeaway. Left an unagi thingey for me but couldn't eat anymore. I'm full berabis berabis. BURP.
Woek up Babu from her afternoon nap cos' I havent had lunch yet and it was 2 ish. Taisliur berabis kan ambuyat because
1) Been awhile since I last had ambuyat
2) Wanted to go yesterday but ramai orang- so, inda jadi!
3) THAT guy texted me and told me he was having ambuyat for lunch.
So, yeah. Di bibir-bibir ambuyat atuwah. Kesian Babu. Hehehe. From ambuyat went to pick up Bahzi from the bowling shop in Menglait then to Soon Lee to get Waqi's gasing. Hehe. Then guess what? I had Gold MEdal Ribbon from Baskin Robbins!!! Pure bliss. Sigh. All that after 3pm. So I was still a tad bit full for dinner. But then, they had that pisang goreng yang pisang masak berabis berabis udah. Nyaman!! Hehe. Makan it with nasi. Esh. Nyaman banar! Hehe. Called it pisang goreng Nini Tua Limah. Hehe. Nyaman eh. Now you can see why I'm really really kenyang.
Anyways, I had a good girlie chat with Helen. Hehe. More like Helen kicked me in the arse. Thanks Len!! Needed that so much. Can't wait till you come back. A whole summer of pampering & working out!! Hehe. Manicures, Pedicures, Massages, Milk Baths, Facials, Gyms, Pilates, Yoga and lots & lots of guy watching! Hehe.
Repeat after me: I so deserve someone better! I do not need this emotional crap! I so do not need you!Hehehehehe. All goooood.
New week tomorrow. Heaps of things to do.
1) Email Loughborough & Durham
2) Check out unis in KL, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney.
3) Go to British Council.
4) Apply for leave!
5) Order my ML55 in black and tender license plate. (HAHAHAHAHA. PRASAN!)
Okay, the number 5 in the list is an eksen-eksen punya. Checked my bank account this morning and I still don't have enough money for the down payment. Hmm. If you want to contribute to 'Help Huaida get an ML55' thing. Please do not hesitate to email me and I will give you my aacount details. Kekekekekeke. (BAL, HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK)
Hmm. I think I got my like, infatuated, lust and love list now.
Huaida likes high high heels.
Huaida is infatuated with this certain someone. Sigh. I still remember your smile. Hehe.
Huaida lusts over LV's Cherry Blossom Collection.
Huaida is in love with that black ML55.
Ooh. I got to wear my peep toe shoes last nite. Looooooove them so much. Hehe. They weren't so bad to wear but then I was sitting most of the time. But still. Hehehe. Strutted my way through last night like the wind. Apakan. Haha. Got home, took them off and my feet ached so bad, I wanted to cry! Haha. Ind apulang. But seriously, my toes were crying. I could see their tears. Keke. Gave myself a good foot massage before I went to bed and bless, woke up with nice tootsies. Hehe. So all good. And no regrets.
Alright then. I'm off to do some work and then hit the showers. Nites. Mwahs!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home