Blumble Blee
That just came up whilst I was waiting for this page to upload. Don't ask me why. Was busy busy busy today. Partly because I had so much work to do but also partly they had this International Day thing today. Watched the little kids' parade earlier int he morning THEN I did some work until about 11.30 when they had this little food court thing. Didnt do anymore work after that. So yeah. Monday- no good! So much work! Bleurgh. Babu wanted me to take emergency leave for Monday & Tuesday I think. But so cannot afford it. Ive got so much work that I would probably have stay at work till 4 if I take leave. Double Bleurgh.
Enough complaining about work. Ive finally finished watchign Alias!! Yaay. But might watch them again. Hehe. Looooove them so much! Thanks Marul! Will return them to you next week yeah? Hehe. Ooh. Rory sent me some pictures of him (am chatting with you now Ro!) His hair, is err. yellow!! Haha. Okay, not really yellow. Its coloured though. And its bida babes!! Hehe. But then you know I love you anyways ;)
Ooh. Its the weekend!! Seeing the doctors tomorrow to get my final clearance. If I get it, might go back to the gym next week. Okay tu Ranz? :p We still need to go out in your new car. Hehe. Saturday next week on yeah? X-Men 2! Hehe. Got sumthing to tell you on that :p Nanti tah. Hehe.
Neways, Im going to take a shower and watch some more Alias. Hehe. Bless bless bless. Mwahs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home