Sinfully Delicious- always unattainably attractive

for everything delicious that is sinful. and for everything attractive that is unattainable.

Thursday, April 24, 2003

Bloody Poms

I hate the different education systems around the world. I just got an email from a uni in UK-

"I have enquired as to the suitability of your Ordinary degree from the University of Queensland and am disappointed to tell you that unfortunately with the level of competition we currently have for places on the course, and the level of Economics knowledge expected on entry, we would be looking for candidates with an honours degree. It has been suggested to me that you may wish to apply for our PG Diploma in Economics. Successful completion of this at the required level would then lead to entry to the MSc programme."

This would mean, I'm not even going to even try apply to unis in UK. So Australia, I'm going back to shop at Sportsgirl and get more Sass & Bides!

I'm a little bit disappointed though. Its like being rejected without even trying. I haven't really applied. I just enquired when the guy came to Brunei for the Study in Uk Exhibition thing. So, its either Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney now. Where do you think I should go? Hmmm.

So Len, holiday trip to Brisbane- cancelled! Its not our holiday trip anymore. It's going to be YOUR holiday trip. Hehe. Just hope that I can get a place in Uni this July. Now my choices are narrowed down to JUST Australia. Bloody Blubble Blum Bloo.

Oh yeah. Michael's single now :) He just broke up with his girlfriend. That man drives me nuts. Schweeti schweetie pie. Mwahs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home