Sinfully Delicious- always unattainably attractive

for everything delicious that is sinful. and for everything attractive that is unattainable.

Thursday, April 24, 2003

Lemon Chicken

Just had lemon chicken with rice for lunch. Am up in the staff room at the moment waiting for lai Kwan to finish reading the Bulletin. Hmm. I've got so much work and Ka Liza is kind enough to do the exam booklet for me. Thank you thank you.
I would just have to bind them later. And some more binding to do tomorrow. Economics exam booklets. About 100 of them! And need to finish it by Monday. Baru today kana baritahu. Oh well.

My little project is going alright. I'm getting there. Have started sending emails. So if any of you receive emails from me, balas! Jangan inda balas. Hehe. The sooner I get that done, the sooner I can apply for leave. Hehe. Sorry. If this sounds a little boring. I'm not really ina mood to bitch about my life. Hehe. Life's been good to me in a way that I'm in loveeee. Hehehe.

His name is Michael and I've been spending my afternoons with him for the past 2 days. He's nice, sweet, cute (in a hot way!) and very very sexy! He's also with a girlfriend. Oh well. He said his realtionship with his girlfriend (whose name is Alice, btw!) is kidna an on and off thing. He's bloody sweet. Bless bless bless. Might spend some more time with him again this afternoon. Last night he left at almost 11pm. Hehe. If you don't know who I'm talking about, you'll never find out or you just suck!! Hehe. I'm bad. I'm real bad. I looove Michael. Hehehehe.

Ooh. My car's wet. As in the interior. had the sunroof out tadi and windows down. Then it bloody rained and I didnt realise! By the time I found my car keys, ran to the fron building, looked for an umbrella.. i wasted 5 mins udah!! So took an umbrella with me and now, its freaking hot outside! Hehe. Ngalih saja basah. And baju's bloody nipis too.

Emm. I'm using 'bloody' too much lah. Im off now and pester Lai Kwan for the papers. Ooh. Ileft my sandals down at the shop too. Hehe. Useless. Mwahs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home