P.S.
Am still chatting with Rory babes. And he's grilling me on some sort of idea that I know will NEVER work out. Susah lah babe. I think thats why my mind refuses to think about it. Mwahs.
Friday, April 25, 2003
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
Previous Posts
- Blumble Blee That just came up whilst I was waiti...
- Bloody Poms I hate the different education system...
- Lemon Chicken Just had lemon chicken with rice fo...
- hdaioduofafnashdf I don't know how I'm feeling to...
- *sigh* I had chocolates for tea break. The Scienc...
- I BLOODY DESPISE YOU, YOU AND YOU! I'm currently ...
- I dont need to be confused just because he's confu...
- Half Eaten Unagi on the Dinner Table Went to Xcap...
- I just HAVE to blog this thought. Like, Infatuated...
- Bumbershoot me, Bumbershoot you.... Am currently ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home