*sigh*
I had chocolates for tea break. The Science faculty provided some yummy snacks for the meeting (which I forgot all about, btw!). I only realised on my way out of the copy room and saw Nick, Majeed & Angie eating in the staffroom. So chocies did good for me! Managed to finish ALL my work. Even sorted out ALL the emails that got sent to me. Thanks Lynn!
Apart from that, I'm still feeling a bit *urgh*. Thank god Baby, *ehem* and Marul texted me before I start kicking hte computer and photocopy machines.
Baby was in a foul mood too. Hehe. Dont blame you huns! I would feel the same way if I was you. Jan luan dipikirkan yeah. See you tonite!
*ehem* said he was in pain. He hurt his knee or sumthing and he was given 2 weeks rest or sumthing.
Marul on the other hand made my day!! Hehehe. He pinjamkan me Alias punya vcds- season 2!!! YAAY! They're 19 discs though. So 19 hours. GULP.
And oh, one of my brothers simpaned a water yoyo at the back of the car and it bloody bursted! Now the car stinks and I might just do some serious damage to one of them- emotionally though!
Emm. I think Im not having a good day. Ive gone off this thing Im addicted to. (Helen knows what it is!) and its kinda driving me nuts, mad, bonkers, gila, you-name-it! Withdrawal symptoms suck!! BIG TIME! Urgh urgh urgh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home