I just HAVE to blog this thought. Like, Infatuated, Lust and Love. Which comes first? Are we allowed to have one each? Hehe. Mwahs!
Sunday, April 20, 2003
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
Previous Posts
- Bumbershoot me, Bumbershoot you.... Am currently ...
- $2 saja aku ada Went to alter my baju tadi. Hehe....
- Claire's Gone lah! I've still got the flu. But I'...
- Third Time Today! God. I need to get a life. Hehe...
- Bored out of my mind! I want to go to work. But n...
- Its Thursday Already! Tsk tsk. Its Thursday alrea...
- Malu Malu Kuching Hehehe. Malu tia jua. Boring eh...
- You Drive Me Nuts. Yesh. You. You drive me nuts. ...
- Been awhile. My last blog was actually an offline...
- Bad Throat & Running Nose. I’m feeling a bit ‘urg...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home