Sinfully Delicious- always unattainably attractive

for everything delicious that is sinful. and for everything attractive that is unattainable.

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

I BLOODY DESPISE YOU, YOU AND YOU!

I'm currently doing a little project and my colleague is sending me a bunch of emails for it. At the same time, Microsoft Outlook has messed up, hence, its taking a loooooong time for me to open up the emails. Urgh.

I'm in a pretty foul mood today. So if you happen to see me and I don't say a word or even smile at you, sorry! Unless you happen to be THE person who's been saying nasty stuff about me and yet have the nerve to be all nice and smiley in front of me- f**k you! I hate hypocrites like you. All nicey, smiley, tagurey in front of me and then, sudah belakang2- cakap macam2. Bayi. So, even if I wasn't in a foul mood, I would still not smile at you. Walaupun tah tersubuk2, terintu2 trying to get my attention. Sudah atu! What happened to 'malas ku membari muka arah si Huaida?' Jangan pulang. Not my lost okay? I don't really care if you 'bari muka' to me.

And to YOU, who's been saying different things to me from time to time. Make up your bloody mind! I don't have time to play games. Especially your games! I'm not up for another emotional beating from you and obviously, not going to take anymore emotional abuse and crap from you.

URGH! I need chocolates. I so need chocolates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home