Bumbershoot me, Bumbershoot you....
Am currently chatting with Jats. Havent chatted with her for emm..lama udah, i think! Hehe. I've got a whole lot of things to blog and if time & energy permit, I will. If not, malas tah ku ingau tu. Hehe. She just logged off to make have breakfast. Hehe.
Woke up at 7 this morning, depsite sleepin at 12.45 last night. Left KaDede's party just before 12. And got home around 12.20, i think it was. Did some texting before I slept and also talked to 'that guy' for a bit. Literally. 5 mins saja. Hehe. Conversation was a bit surreal. So didn't feel quite right.
Anyways, KakaDede's party was alright. There was a LOT of people and a whole lot more that I dont know. So I just sat in the furthest corner, people watching. I was one of the only two people with tudung there so I felt a bit weird. Hehe. Many many lawa2 to party and there I was in my dress, jeans, heels & tudung playing with handphones or digital cameras. Hehe.
KaDede, we didn't get to take pictures together-gether lah last nite!
There was quite a few cute guys there but none that made me drool. Hehe. But it was good guy watching thing though.
A few awkward moments too. Hehe. A whole lot actually. THIS guy came and sat with us arah our table. Same bench as mine but he sat on the other end. So was diammm the whole time. Too malu to say anything. Indakan bertext kan? Hehe. Skali we moved to another table and there was no way I was going to sit there. First, it was crammed with people. Secondly, he was sitting at the end. So if I was going to sit there. I either sit next to him or right in front of him. Chose that time to go and say hi to KaBabes and have a chat with her. Hehe. Pandai escape :)
But couldn't do that the whole night yeah? Just sat with the rest in the end and again, played with handphone. Hehe. Still no cakap. Everyone was watching Man U vs Blackburn so no direct conversation was needed. Hehe.
Hmm. Then sometime during the night, I was left alone with him. They all just had something to do.
Me: (playing with handphone)
Him: (looks at me) kan balik?
Me: Emm. Alum eh. Tunggu diurang.
Him: You ikut Rano kah?
Me: Emm. Inda. He ikut me.
Him: (gives me a bangang look)
Me: He left his car at my place. Ia dengankan me.
Him: Ooh.
Thats it. Thats all we said to each other last night. Had to text him later that night apologising for being a GREAT conversationist. Keke.
krem parut ku sama si wanah ketawa saja.
see dah? we're having fun. lol.
jealous? <---from pynk.net.
and oh. bare in mind. Syaz bukan perampas boyfriend. im no bf uh.. no..
no hep curi curi dat boipren people u know? . lol. unlike some people ;)
*winks dah* <--- also from pynk.net
That girl cracks me up. Hehe. Love you to bits woman. And yeah, I'm green with envy at the moment and already calculating how much money I need if I want to go to Melbourne. Hehe. Ooh, I hope your last comment does not get you into trouble. Hehe. Mwahs!
Len mentioned that barganing bit arah the tag-board. Hahahaha. I have been doing a lot of bargaining banar ah. First that chanel sunglasses that I got the lady to give me around 40% discount. Hehe. Love you kacamata lady! Hehe. Then the kaling at the kadai jahit. No I dont love you kaling. Hehe. Not because you're a kaling. Hehe. Cos' you said I was fat!!! Hahahaha. Although I might love you cos' the baju's nicely altered. Hehehe.
I think I might go off now. Go watch a lil' tv and have breakfast perhaps. And yaay! I'm going to work and hopefully the gym tomorrow. Im bored out of my mind at home. Feeling so much better. Mwahs!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home