Sinfully Delicious- always unattainably attractive

for everything delicious that is sinful. and for everything attractive that is unattainable.

Saturday, April 26, 2003

gimme my sleeping pills, please. thank you.

Thats whats bad with Brunei. You can always get whatever pills you want from your doctor. EXCEPT for my NEW doctor. Eshk. Very particular lah him. My old doctor would give me allergy pills, sleeping pills, extra ventoline & becotide. But nope. Not this doctor. Remember when I was sick the other day? He gave ubat batuk and antibiotics only. Skali I went to see an ENT specialist the next day- gave me 6 different types of ubat. Hehe. Shh shh. But I also got these new pills- very good one! Hehe. And my new doctor found out! Ha ha. He wanted to see me today kan tu? But I didn't turn up. Malash eh. Sibuk ku. This also meant that I haven't got my clearance to go to the gym again. Oh well. Might just go next week.

Erk. Im on a very high mood tonight? Especially after what happened to me this morning. YUPS. THANKS TO YOU!! You've managed it well. You and her and her family wanted me to hate you kan. Nah, you got it!!! What little feeling I had for you before- all gone!! Nada. Zilch. No more. Puas hati mu DAYANG?! (You know who you are!) You've done very well.

Rano took my very full tummy from lunch to Baskin Robins tadi and got me self Gold Medal Ribbon. Yummy. Kanyang berabis berabis but I didn't care. I had to have that ice cream and was unbelievably high on it. Ke ke. Would be better if I went to Vincci and got that brown/orange shoes (Rina daling. You know which one I'm talking about yeah?) Hehe. But might just get it tomorrow. Rather drown my sorrows in a %2.90 ice cream then a $51.90 pair of shoes that I might not even wear. Hehe. But still oh-so-lovely.

Chatted with Syaz tadi. Hehe. Kami ada rundingan. Kan kan kan Syaz? Mudahan saja dapat. AMIN.

Neways, my pills are working and I'm off to la-la-land (NOT THAT LA-LA-LAND lah!! To BED!! Hehe). Going to bed now for a better tomorrow. Apakan? Bleurgh. Entah eh. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home