Its Thursday Already!
Tsk tsk. Its Thursday already. I'm getting slightly better but sinus is still bothering me so still no work. Hehe. Its only half past 7. My parents are not back yet yeah so, I'm all alone.
~All by myself, I dont wanna be all by myselffffff~
Anyways, went to rumah nini last night sal Bungsu Ajah called. Hehe. Ornag pasang kem for the tahlil tomorrow afternoon. Initially, they wanted to put up 8 kems!! Got that bubs in Briz. 8 kems!! Macam orang kan berpengantin. Hehehe. So macam malu sikit sal luan banyak kem, they decided to squeeze seats inside at the end. So yeah. Si Mereng might be there tomorrow. I still need a good look of him. A real real good look. Kekekekeke. GATAL!
Tomorrow, I will miss all of you!! Emm, Bal, Jats, Nah, Syaz. Yeah. You guys. Will miss you. Pasal kami punya Chief (Yes, YOU JATS!) nada tomorrow catering saja. Hehe. No home made food. Hehehe. Nada orang kan mengarah to usai. Hehehe. They shouldve got you a return ticket Jats ah? Sama jua cuti. Hehehehe.
Nah, your trip to Mlebourne will be tomorrow!! Have fun bubs! Have lots of funs!! Shop shop shop!! Syaz, jaga cousin ku atu bisai2!! Hehehe. BAWA bergauk. Hehehe. Nadawahhhh :) Bisai2. Hehehe. Oh yeah Jats. Ke sana? Ke Bris? Hehe. Entah ah. Alum apply for cuti yet. See how it goes lah. If jadi, ill call you guys from outside your door suruh buka pintu. Mwahs!
p.s. Happy Happy Birthday to KaDeeds!! Lots & lots & lots of love :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home