Bored out of my mind!
I want to go to work. But now, mum wouldn't let me. Doctors orders. Erk. I'm bored. Did some changes to this blog's template. I so do not know how to use html codes. Fiddle here, fiddle there. Now this blog is so purple. I likee. Hehe.
Finished watching Just Married this morning. Then sambung watched Cruel Intentions. Buruk usul ku eh. I 'm going to hit the showers soon. Going to drag my parents out later. Want to show them something. Hehehe.
Ooh yeah. Mum got this Indonesian channels on her tv. Have yet to watch the Indon programmes and get hooked on any Indon series. Used to watch this series ages ago. Lawa2 the dudes. Manatahu ada. So, if anyone knows any good Indon tv series. Lemme know! Hehe. Pangako Sa'Yo at 2.30 later *grins*. But I want to go out. Ranz, if I feel better will give you a call later and go out for drinks yeah :) In your new car! Hehe. Everyone's got a new car. Bushu got hers 2 days ago. Hehe. I want mine.
Iqbal, Inul & Shamai.. you guys said you were getting me a Monaro!! Mana? Waiting, waiting, waiting. Humm diddle do hum. I'm going crazy. I 'll go hit the showers now and be fresh before my parents & sibs get home for lunch. Hehe. Mwahs!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home