Sinfully Delicious- always unattainably attractive

for everything delicious that is sinful. and for everything attractive that is unattainable.

Saturday, April 12, 2003

Open-toed shoes

I am one happy woman. Just got myself an open toed shoes and a pedicure!! Wanted to get a haircut as well but time didn’t permit. Didn’t blog yesterday, so might do a lengthy one today. I saw a 3 pairs of pointy shoes as well. Tried one of them. Didn’t fit. Hehe. Luan basar kaki atuwah. Didn’t try the other 2 pairs cos’ I wanted to get the open toed one sudah. So, yeah. Happy happy happy.

Had a late lunch at Gripps tadi. Around 2 cos’ the girls were hungry. Went out with Rina & Fakhrina to pay bills and dragged them to the workshop. The car berulah. Hmph. Suspension (whatever that is!) berbunyi and need to do tyre balncing or whatever they call it. The guy said to send it in on Monday. So, no car on Monday. Damn eh.

Ooh. I saw Pip tadi. Didn’t know that was him at first though. Menyumpah ia ada pulang. Haha. He was behind me masa turun parking d CP. Skali ia horn horn. SUmpah lah. Inda sabar. Skali when I parked (I park real slow but skali masuk saja. Haha!). When I got in, he stopped in front of the car, looked and laughed. Bayi!! Haha. Sudah d atas, Mashee called and asked if I was in Gadong. I asked him how he knew and ia cakap si Pip was telling him how crap my parking skills were. Kurang ajar!! Hehehehe. Nanti ko Pip!!

Love to blog more. Maybe tonite if inda jadi jalan. Btw, Ranz almost killed me yesterday!! Haha. Made me do soo much hard work at the gym. But worth it. Had a good night sleep last nite. So I’m off to the gym again if it doesn’t rain later. Hehehe. So laters. Mwahs!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home