Yap, mana toner? Hantarkan toner for Able3321 ah.
My copier is out of toner. Yes. It is my copier now. On my first day at work, the first advice I got was- "Treat the copier just the way you treat your man. Lots of love, tender and care." My answer- "But apparently, I treat my man BAD." Haha. But now, I have learned to appreciate the copier. It does wonder! Hehe. But its down at the moment so- no magic! So today, I have to type up economic notes for the A-Level students. Not gonna start on it till next period.
Okay, what did I do yesterday? (This is for you Shamai. Hehe. Cos' you said you like to know what I'm up to besides watching tv. Hehe. Well, the copier was already down yesterday in the office, which means I had to run to the other side of the school to do my copying. Did go to the copy room but didn't get any copying done. Haha. Instead, I helped Sue straightening out her uniform stock. Hehe. Ooh, if you need blue school pants, they're on sale now! Haha. $20 each. Hehe.
Left work around 2.30pm and went to mum's restaurant to get sumthing from the lady there. And this orang tua yang tak sedar diri asked which jabatan I was working for. Bangang me. I thought he was a relative or sumthing and I answered honestly. Hehe. Skali masuk the dapur to ambil barang, one of the ladies yang kraja sana gave me a name card and said,
"Lai, orang tua atu bari kartu namanya. Ia cakap ia tunggu alai telefon."
I FREAKED OUT. Well, wouldn't you freak out? Skali I said,
"Esh. Bahapa? Sudahtah bida. Tua lagi."
"Iatah. Inda sadarkan dirinya. Ada bini. Ada anak udah."
"Tu. Bari saja arah si Ita (this other lady. I think thats her name)."
"Eh lai. Ampai saja sini (on top of a microwave). Krg aunt buang. Krg ia nampak, marah ia."
Went straight to the car. Masuk. Kunci. Then start engine. Inda nyanyat ke sana.
Then I got home, rehat for awhile and took the kids (Waqi, Ibnu & Qazazz) as well as the amah for grocery shopping. Hehe. That went well except for when the kids decided to ask for promotional drinks and tuna crackers thingey from the lady at least 3 times! Hehe. Dulur saja tia. daripada diurang lumba pakai shopping cart. Hehe.
You're gonna be so proud of me now cos' i actually went to my Jap class last nite! First time pergi for 2 consecutive classes. Hehe. Did numbers and prices last night. Was kinda annoyed how sumthing like 12583 can be so lonq. Hmm. That would be Ichi Mang Ni Sen Go Hyapku Hachi Joo San. Hehe. I think I got it. Bercerita mostof the time with Baby though. Sampai si Mashy sasak sal kami inda bawa ia bercerita. He made us diam. So Baby & I went out for drinks after that to habiskan cerita. Had fun. Cos' its been awhile since I last had girlie girlie talk with someone.
Had to go home at 10pm sal kana txt that d Bunut hujan labat. And I dont remember when was the last time I drove masa hujan labat. Scary though. Ada temparik! Hehe. Got home, do stuff then tidur. My 2 brotehrs tdur in my room sal diurang takut ada guruh. Haha. Ucapkan diurang, "nada p****." rupanya they wanted to watch Real & Man U game at 3am!1 Yes. You got it. 3am!! Pukul 3, berbunyi alarm diurang, switched on the tv SAMPAI pagi. baik saja KO sikit sudah akhir atu. Inda lagi sadar. Actually, had to marahi diurang pulang tu suruh damiti volume initially. Hehe.
Anyways, no confessions or heart-to-heart today or lately as well. Something happenned yesterday though but I don't know if I can talk about it yet. Sigh. I'll blog off with these words.
In the past you would act as if you don’t really care
You would fight and argue almost anywhere
Lookin’ back sometimes I feel like such a fool
For putting up with you
I could see when I look in your eyes you mean no harm
It’s just the way you manipulate me with your charm
And I can tell the love I have for you is still strong
And there ain’t nothing wrong with me still lovin’ you
After all that we’ve been through
I find myself still lovin’ you
But I think we need to take the time to get back
‘Cause I never get up on a good thing
I never give up on the love we had
We just need to take it slow
Mwahs!
p.s. Nah, get well soon bubs! Hope to see you & everyone else soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home