Sinfully Delicious- always unattainably attractive

for everything delicious that is sinful. and for everything attractive that is unattainable.

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Been awhile.

My last blog was actually an offline blog from sunday. And its tuesday now. Heh. Been awhile since I last blogged. Ive been really really sick. Urgh. Went to the doctors on Sunday at RIPAS. And I hated that doctor. I had a little flu but my temperature wasn't so bad. And then I was coughing, had a really bad throat and was short of breaths. They said I had an asthma attack. And put me on the nebulizer. I told the doctor I was on the nebulizer just mins before I left for the hospital and it gave me chest pains and didn't clear my breathing. Stupid doctor said its okay and that it doesn't matter how many times I use a nebulizer a day. This contradicts with what every doctor had told me before. After that, he asked if my breathing had cleared. I said NO and told him my chest pains were getting worst. He LAUGHED at me and said it was normal or something that sounded like that. Ooh. With my symptoms, I told him I was jus a tad bit worried especially since my colleague (the one I mentioned before) just got back from China. AGAIN he LAUGHED and made me feel STUPID.

Yesterday, I still felt unwell and complained to my parents. Dad called his doctor, who wanted to see me. When I did see him. Guess what? The doctor from Sunday misdiagnosed me!!! I didn't have an asthma attack!! I wasn't even close to having an astma attack, which explained why I developed chest pains from ventolin nebulizer. URGH!! Bayi punya doctor. And the earlier doctor also gave me wrong medicines. Wrong cough syrup and panadol when I didn't have a fever. Put me through several tests andgoing back again today for the results. For the time being, I have till Thursday off work.

On a happier note, I spoke to Helen last night. Thanks for calling Len!! Miss you sooo much. Had a good chat about guys. Hehe. How they are stupid, insensitive and selfish idiots. ALL of them. We have yet to find a good one. Hehe. Helen's coming back soon. Like next month? Hehehe. And she's going to devote her summer to her girls. So, there will be no guys involved during summer yeah Len? Heh. Emm. we thik being single is good. No enormous phone bills and you have lots of extra money. Hence, you can buy more clothes, shoes & bags!! Hehehehe. And also, more money & TIME to pamper yourself. Manis, Pedis, Facials, Massages, the works!! Hehehe. Yaay for 'No Guys'.

Full weekend I think ahead of me. Friday, tahlil at aunt's place after sembahyang jumat. Saturday, KaDeeds BIRTHDAY party (hehehe!). OOh, KaDeeds, I don't know if I'm going. Cari dengan dulu yeah? Maluuuu. Ramai tu orang :p And Sunday, ada orang kahwin. And hopefully, something good happens over the week :)

Will blog again soon babes, I promise!! Hehe. Mwahs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home