Sinfully Delicious- always unattainably attractive

for everything delicious that is sinful. and for everything attractive that is unattainable.

Monday, April 07, 2003

Back at Work

Yups. I'm back at work. Yawn. Had 5 hrs of sleep only and am very, very tired. Went to bed around 10pm with Smallville on but then tertidur after awhile. Stoopid me, I forgot to put my phone on silent and got woken up around 10.45pm. Couldn't go back to sleep until about 12.30am after watching Anti-Trust. And again, stoopid me, I fogot Gilmore Girls was on at 10.30pm. Eshk eshk. Anyways, got up at 5.30am this morning. Actually, alarm went off at 5.30am but didn't get out of bed till 5.45am. Hehe. Ani very very ngantuklah. And the traffic to work was so so bad.

Hmm. Got to work, was glad to see my officemate (the one that went to Beijing, whose desk at the ver moment is right across this computer) was not in. Had a chat with my supervisor, looked back and ada tia ia datang. Didn't know what to say or what to do. Quickly walked out of the room. Hehe. Rude kah? :p But kinda scared. The others were giving a hard time for coming in though. Kasian her. She left, however, 15 mins ago. Inda ia tahan ia cakap. Everyone macam looked at her as if she was dirty. So she's going to the doctors and ask for advice. Just in case. Hehe. Anyone who's been to either China, Hong Kong or Singapore (especially the first 2!) have been asked to stay away from the school for at least 10 days from the day they departed the places and can only come in when the doctors have declared them fit.

Ooh. Wanah daling. I couldn't fix you a tag-board. I tried but my tag-board from this very blog pulang appear. You have to sign up first babe. Its actually www.tag-board.com not www.tagboard.com Hehe. Sorry babes.

Last night I chatted with Shamai about this tag-board thing. It goes somewhere along these lines:

Me: I need to fix Wanah a tag-board tomorrow, lah. She wants one.
Shamai: Oh, that you can fix. Lasagne you can't make.
Me: Eh, when I sent it to my nini's house. Habis ah. Kana cakap nyaman.
Shamai: Aah. I guess I underestimated you.

I also chatted with Naly. Hehe.

Me: Eh babes, you don't miss me kah?
Naly: Miss you? Inda. Sal you never cook juakan when you were here.
Me: Oh. That's right. I'm not at home most of the time anyways. Hehe.

Hehe. My cooking skills are very close to non-existant, which is why I'm so proud of myself when diurang kenyamanan my food. Hehe.
Back to work now. Mwahs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home