Grilled Salmon.
I am so tired. I just cant wait to get into bed. Yawn. Just had dinner and guess what I had? Hehe. Yups. I had grilled salmon. Yummy. Kinda reminds me of dinner in Brisbane. We used to have salmon at least once every two weeks or sumthing like that. Inul loves salmon and he got us hooked on it as well. Eat it with Sabli’s kicap pedas- extra yummy! But I didn’t have it with kicap pedas tadi. Had it plain. Just added salt and pepper, wrapped it in foil and chucked it in the oven. Pure bliss.
Ooh. Finally got my lazy bum to the gym. Checked out this gym in Gadong. Hmm. Don’t know whether Im going to stick to it. Going to check out that other gym in Jerudong, which offers a really really good price. Hehe. $50 including aerobics, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, etc. The earlier gym, on the other hand charges $65 not including aerobics. But the gym in Gadong has pilates but they called it Body Language. So yeah, don’t really know which one to choose. Hmm. Ranz, if you're reading this, take me to that gym in Jerudong sometime yeah. Not during peak times though- malu eh!!
Emm. I think my blogging capability is deteriorating. Expect less & less blogging from me. Hehe. Work’s keeping me busy- yeah right! Hehe. Nites now. Mwahs!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home