Sinfully Delicious- always unattainably attractive

for everything delicious that is sinful. and for everything attractive that is unattainable.

Sunday, April 06, 2003

2.50pm

Just got out of the showers. I know, I know. Akhir. Hehe. First Sunday in ages I got to laze around at home till late. Watched Alias on AXN around 11 then watched some more FR.I.E.N.D.S. Hehe. Then watched The Ring, Hollywood version. Was supposed to watch it with my sibs but then they chickened out and since I watched it already- malas too watch it again. Not the kinda movie you want to watch balik2.

Throughout all that, was texting with a friend who knows me a little bit too well.
Him: Psst.
Me: Hello. Hehe. Arah orang kahwin kah?
Him: Yeah. Where are you?
Me: I’m at home. Too malas to go orang kahwin. My kaka dengankan my nini saja.
Him: And you’re at home watching dvds?
Me: You know me too well.

Haha. That’s all I do at home. Its either that or I sit infront of the computer- go online or main Freecell. Hehe. Palui tu gamenya. I don’t understand why Im addicted to it. I play at least 50 game a day. Its an easy game pulang but sometime when the Freecell bar starts to blink (meaning I might lose SOON. Hehe), I get an adrenaline rush and there’s the challenge to win it. Speaking of games, I bought The Sims for PS2. Hehe. Haven’t got the chance to play it yet. Nantitah when I have time.

Hang on. Astro just died on me. Hujan labat outside. Just put on Serendipity. More dvds! Hehe. Was trying to choose between Coyote Ugly, Bridget Jones Diary or Notting Hill. But Serendipity it is. Ooh, have I mentioned that I watched Mary Poppins last weekend. Hehe. Sunday to be exact. Wanah bought me the dvd from Brisbane cos’ Iqbal forgot to buy it for me. But that’s okay Bal, you got me my moisturizer, hair pomade and emm, magazines!! Which remind me, Cosmopolitan should be out yeah? Can you please please get me a copy? Thanks. Love you! And Wanah got me my contact drops too. Thanks love!! For those of you wearing contacts, get ZA contact drops! They’re the best! They’re like drugs to the eye. Ask anyone who uses them. And ooh Syaz, if you’re reading this! Get those drops and start using them!! Jangan biarkan karing lah babes. We love you too much to let you ruin your eyes. Mwahs.

I just noticed that I can blog up to 500 words in one sitting. Hmm. Maybe I miss writing up essays and reports. Damn. Hehehehe. I need to get a life. Hehehe. But that’s okay, cos’ I start waork again tomorrow!!! Yaay. I cant wait. I miss going to work. I miss the challenge of trying to get everything done by 11.30am so I can go eat lunch early and lepak at the shop with the others and gossip sal my colleagues. Hehe. But we always run out of things to gossip cos’ they’re really nothing to ceritakan about. Hehe. In the end, melayan the primary kids, who are oh-so-cute. The girls come in a group to the shop and at least one of them would go,
Girl: Do you have anything that I can buy with a dollar?
Me: Ooh, we have pencils for 40 cents or post it notes for 50 cents.
Girl: What else do you have for a dollar?
Me: Hmm. Nothing much actually.
Girl: What about that? (points at something that costs more than a dollar)
Me: That’s more than a dollar love. Why don’t you just save the money?
Girl: But I want to buy something.

Hehe. Does that sound familiar? And I always, always have that kind of conversation with at least one girl EVERYDAY. They want to buy SOMETHING. It doesn’t matter if it they waste 15 mins in the shop that doesn’t sell much. Im talking about a shop that only sells stationery and uniform here. Hehe. Cutee. Some of them come with guy friends and these guys would go, “C’mon lah. We have to go…” Hehe. Cali eh.

Btw, Im typing this offline. Will blog again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home