Sinfully Delicious- always unattainably attractive

for everything delicious that is sinful. and for everything attractive that is unattainable.

Friday, May 02, 2003

He thinks Ive lost weight

Have I? Just last week my maid said I looked fat. Even the kaling guy at Merunai says Im fat. Hmph. Babu says Im fat too. Urgh. Its Brunei food kali. But Len and 'him' said Ive lost weight too. Haha. Entah eh. Thats what you get for being in Brunei too long. Paranoid sal weight jadinya. Makan saja again. Mana inda.

Anyways, I just got back from watching X-Men 2 with the kids and then took them to McDs for late night supper. Movie's okay. A bit too long. Cyclops (luruskah tu?), Scott. or whatever his name is, is the very the cute. His car also the very the nice. Emm. And Alan Cummings is very good in it! Love him in there.
I don't give good reviews, so yeah.

I want to blog more but nada mood aniwah. Maybe tomorrow. Have to pay my bills esok and then go out with bis Rina for lunch maybe. Promised her. Nites now. Mwahs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home