quickie!
just a quick post to let you guys know that I've passed! *giggles* I have not stopped smiling and screamind and crying (tears of joy, of course!) since I found out about 45 mins ago. Its unofficial but from the so many semesters i've studied in UQ, I know that its almost offical :D :D
and my corporate governance course? yes, the same one that I have been whining (as wanah had said earlier on :p) about. i have passed with a high distinction! my final semester for my postgrad course and i finally get my 7! sampai jua hajat ku. hehe. this would also mean i am getting my professionalism in directorship. yes. i am happy, happy, happy. syukur alhamdullilah.
of course, many, many thanks to my family, especially my parents, my cousins and my friends for never stop supporting me and believing in me and listening to my whines and rants about my never ending work load previously. (p.s. i have done my solat syukur too).
i only managed to get a pass for my IB but who cares? haha. i got a double distinction for my thesis. there goes my wish to get another dean's commendation. hehe. but its okay, I'VE PASSED!
am going to go get ready to go to shamai's now.
much much love to all of you.
:D :D :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home