Sinfully Delicious- always unattainably attractive

for everything delicious that is sinful. and for everything attractive that is unattainable.

Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm off now...
...going on a short trip and then enjoying the remaining of my leave before heading back to work. Many thanks to everyone that helped during our wedding and also those who attended our wedding. I apologise for unable to thank you personally or see you on the day. Thats the only thing I don't like about Malay Weddings. You never get to see and thank your guests.
Of course, to David & Sidah, many thanks for covering our wedding and for the wonderful photos! Mel & Fonzie, thank you sooooo much for covering my flaws, giving me 'the nose' (lol!) and for making my face less round (i know this was hard!) and ooh, ooh, for those big, big eyes.
And then... its farewell sinfullydelicious.blogspot.com.
You know where to reach me ;) And once we return from our trip and sort out the online photos, we will most definitely let you know either through msn or email or word of mouth.
lots of love.