Sinfully Delicious- always unattainably attractive

for everything delicious that is sinful. and for everything attractive that is unattainable.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Cheated...

I know, I know.. I've whined more than enough to many of you. Heh. I somehow feel cheated. Why? Pasal raya a day later than our neighbours. Heh. But then, saya awal nampak bulan. :D

I'm a tad bit emotional at the moment. I think I have for the past few days. I refuse to listen to any lagu raya as I usually end up in tears.

I need to take a shower soon and do the usual raya eve routine. The only thing we haven't done for the past years is karoake lagu raya after takbir with my girls. Jats & Ren, if you're reading this- I miss you girls so much! Its been awhile since we all had raya together. Last year, it was Jats & Wanah. This year Wanah's back early and Ren has gone to join Jats there. WIll see you girls soon. Love both of you loads. Tomorrow at Nini's will be sure to remember to wear waterproof mascara!


With that, am wishing the rest of you,

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir & Batin

Ikhlas Daripada,
Huaida

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home