Sinfully Delicious- always unattainably attractive

for everything delicious that is sinful. and for everything attractive that is unattainable.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Been awhile!

Been awhile since i last did this. haha. panjang though.

1. Your Horoscope?
Pisces baby. Bloody sensitive. Bloody jealous. Pendendam. Emm. Apa lagi ah? Ooh. Tapinya lawa! Jangan jealous. Hahahahaha.

2. Single or Taken?
Taken thank you very much. No more queue. Borang habis! Ahahaha.

3. In Love:
Ooh yes. When I’m not sulking though. But that usually just takes 10 minutes. Haha.

4. Have you ever been seriously hurt by the person you loved?
I’d be lying if I say no, right?

5. What would be your reason if you turned suicidal?
Pasal payah kan kurus? Skali overdose on pills. Eh entah eh. Suicides ani benda palui ni pasal benda palui macam ia lah. Haha.

6. is Suicide really killing yourself?
Is that NOT what suicide is? Chets.

7. Country or Classic?
Classic pleaseeeee.

8. Prefer Cute/Idiot or an Smart/Ugly?
Cute & smart. Huhuhu. Macam iaaaa ;) ;)

9. Are you in a Stable Relationship with ur bf/gf?
I’d like to think I’m in one. Hehe. Its much more stable than my last one though. Thank god for that. Hehehe. But, what do YOU think?

10. You'd expect a text message usually from:
Him. Or my friends membawa makan. Hahaha.

11. Have a Best Friend That is in The Opposite Gender
Best friend? Hmmm. I don’t say best friend. I say close friend. Adaaaaaaaaaa. Hehehe.

12. What do you like doing when you're depressed?
Cryyyy! Huhuhuhu. And maybe pig out on chocolates. Sighhh.

13. Cheerful or Boring?
Neither! Haha. I’m not always cheerful. Boring? Me? I’m the spice girl of your life people. Without my drama, your life wont mean anything! Hahahaha.

14. Describe a perfect Date?
Hmm. A whole day in bed, cuddling & snuggling. Bliss!

15. Ever wondered why nobody knows why the sky is blue?
Apakan ia ani? I don’t think anyone even cares. Haha. I know I don’t.

16. Ever been hurt by love?
Argh. Yes. The worst year of my life.

17. Will you ever make the same mistake again?
Hopefully inda. Amin. I’ve had enough of being treated like that.

18. Ever hated someone like hell?
Hahaha. At one point yeah. But now I’ve made my peace *peace sign brotha & sista*

19. Did you do anything when a person breaks up with you after one day?
What do you mean? I did cry. I cried the whole day and the whole year after that.

20. Give one word that describes what you're feeling now.
Ngantuk.

21. Do you believe in yourself?
Sometimes. Other times I believe in people to believe in me. Eh. Does that make sense? Haha.

22. Ever physically hurt yourself?
Unfortunately yes. Sigh.

23. Ever verbally hurt yourself?
Psft. Yeah.

24. Motto in Life?
Kalau nyaman, makan. Hahahaha.

25. Have you ever doubted that sometimes?
Errr. NO! hahahahahaha. Why should i? nyaman kali aaaaaahhhhh

26. Have you ever had feelings for a friend from the opposite gender?
Emm. Mungkin! Hahahahaha. Damn. *don’t think about it anymore dah!*

27. If Yes, What did you do about it?
Shheeeessshhh.. like I’m going to tell…. Hahahahaha

28. Is Fame & Money the most important things in your life?
No. love, health & happiness are.

29. Do you make any movements or sounds when you're sleeping?
Hahahahaha. Tanya Wanah!

30. Are you difficult to wake up?
Not really. With the right… nevermindddd… hahaha. I’m not.

31. How ofther do you sleep?
What kind of question is this?

And another one...

1. Are u in a serious relationship rite now?
- With my laptop and tv? OF COURSE! Gila kali. But with him pun jua lah. Huhuhu.

2. What is on your mouse pad?
- cfbt. I forgot where I stole it from. Dari office kali. Wuuups.

3. What's your favourite fruit?
- Plums!! I love, love plums. And watermelons d Brisbane. And Inul putungkan lagitu. Nyaman! Hehe. Watermelons d brunei nda nyaman. Unles we’re talking about different kind of watermelons. Huhuhu. D brunei punya nyaman tu! Haha.

4. Do u wish to be a pilot someday?
- emmm. Awulah kali. Entah ah. Liatlah. The cockpit looks a tad bit complicated. Banyak buttons ah!

5. What is the colour of your shorts rite now?
- Not wearing shorts. Blue silky pj pants adalah.

6. Do u have a lot of admirers?
- Haha. Awu jua. Ndakan? You like me kan? And you too right? Admire me I mean. Chets. Jangan eksen. Haha. No. first, I don’t have many friends. And second I don’t think my non-friends or ex-friends admire me. Huhuhuhuhu.

7. Do u think about your love problems?
- Ask Shamai & Yani. Hahahahahahaha. But they will probably say no. *whistle*

8. Is your computer in your bedroom?
- Yups. In my bedroom. Sometimes on my working table, sometimes on my bed. Sometimes on my lap dapan tv. Malas ku bawa ke jamban though. Karang gugur. Aku ani lagi.

9. Is your hair long or short?
- Hmmm. Depends how you look at it. Apparently its long but I would pefer it to be longer.

10. With whom u like going to the supermarket ?
- Oooooh. Anyone! I also like to go alone. Damn, I love supermarkets! And I love going through the cleaning thingeymajigey aisle especially. And then finish the whole supermarket experience by getting a box of chocolate addiction magnum. NYUMS!

11. How much you spent for one month?
- Argh. Too much. Especially on food. Sigh.

12. How long does it take for u to fix your hair?
-10 minutes if ive washed it. Kalau nda, 1 minute pun siap. Fixing tudung, on the other hand, is a whole different story.

13. Where did you go last?
- Bathroom. To shower. Before balik rumah, TTK.

14. What you had for breakfast this morning?
- Oooh. French toast. 1 ½ lah.

15. What you had for dinner last night?
- Plain Sup Bayam yang macam jamu rasanya! Seriously. My mum said it was sup bayam. I didn’t believe her but I forced myself to finish it. Rasa jua kan kurus. Haha. Siang makan macam babi jua.

16. Do you sleep alone?
- Yes. Big bed. Siapa mau dengankan aku? I swear I don’t munch or grind my teeth when I sleep anymore. Banar. Tanya bantal buruk ku. Jangan tanya wanah. Ia eksennnn tuuu. Hehehe. Lubs you babe!

17. Who is beside u now?
- tadi my brother. Now, nada.

18. What is the last thing you touched before you
went on the comp ??
- emm. My baju. Pasalnya pakai baju lapas mandi. Haha. Please jangan imajin! Hahaha.

19. Whos the prettiest/hottest girl/guy you know?
- Catherine Zeta Jones. Michael Vartan. Eh hang on. I don’t know them. Yang I know. Am not going to say. LOL. Karang membaca ia *winks* But I tell you he is hot, hot, hot! Stalker saya dulu. Masihkah ia lawa? Entah ah? Hahahaha.

20. The best feature of the girl/boy u like?
- Bummm! Hehehe. And hands lah kali. Strong hands. But cute bums are just that, cute!

21. The sweetest thing someone could say?
- Eh. Malu saya eh.

22. Something u want to tell him/her?
- Jadiiiiiiiiii?

23. Why do u like him/her?
- pasal he’s cute and he says the cutest thing albeit it being silly. *giggles*

24. Inner/outer beauty?
- Outer dulu lah. When you know someone you look at their face jua dulu or bum in my case. LOL. Eksen tu orang cakap inner atu. Hahahaha.

25. Ever had a dream come true?
- oooh yessss! Its scary. There was this one time.. at band camp… eh nevermind.. mana ku pernah ke band camp.

26. Do u like the smell of durians?
- NO NO NO. My last birthday my family got me a durian birthday cake. Bida muka mu masa memotong cake. Banar! Btw, I still accept late birthday presents! Hahahaha.

27. You ever wished u were royalty?
- Ya. Until I realised that I would be most likely unable to marry the man of my dreams. Huhhuhuhu.

28. What's the worst thing you've done all week?
- Makan my secret stash of kitkat d office- TWICE!

29. Is your partner asleep now?
- I doubt so. Most probably editting gambar ia niii. Kalau nda surfing for photography orientated stuff. Moi bitter? Never! Hehehehehe. Love you :p

30. How much do u love your gf/bf?
- banyakkkkkkkk. Do you love me more? Hehehehehehe.


oh, btw. if you cared enough to read till the end, i did this last night. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home