Sinfully Delicious- always unattainably attractive

for everything delicious that is sinful. and for everything attractive that is unattainable.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Monday Blues?

One of my boys called and got me to organise a lunch get together with everyone else today because he had Monday Blues. I, myself, was looking for the perfect remedy for not just my monday blues but also to the depression i had over the weekend. Well, just over sunday actually. Hehe. And what's more perfect than having the good company of your friends? Monday has never been better and i hope it is a sign of a good start to the week ahead of me.

Has anyone tried the new beauty salon that uses Dermalogica in Kiulap? Ive been meaning to drop by, have a look around and make use of their free skin analysis and of course, their 50% discount on their facial treatments too. Their products are still more expensive than Miri or Brisbane. I hope its not as bad as the one in Gadong.

I dont know if this is even considered as an entry. I bid you good night now and wish you a very good week ahead of you. I'm off to bed early tonight. My colleague gave me the look for coming in late today. Wuuuups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home