Sinfully Delicious- always unattainably attractive

for everything delicious that is sinful. and for everything attractive that is unattainable.

Monday, May 12, 2003

very very tired

Got home with a migrane today. Very very tired. Had so much work. Urgh. The dean of studies wanted her IGCSE Economics and Accounting papers done by the end of today. It meant making 20 booklets of exam papers from May 1996 up to November 2002. You do the math! On top of that, did 50 sets of Year 10 Business exam papers, re-did 20 copies of UQ Foundation Business Exam papers, 30 sets each of Paper1 and Paper 2 A Level Psychology papers and so much more loose ones. I didn’t get around to talk to the head of department for this thing he wanted me to do on job placements for the kids. Urgh. This would mean more work tomorrow. I also didn’t get around to do my filing. More urgh! I hate it when I can’t complete my work for the day. Makes me feel incompetent.

Oh, by the way, I managed to step on a staple in the copy room and kinda burnt one of the three photocopy machines too! I was walking around the copy room barefoot cos’ I finally wore my denim pointy shoes today (yups, the one I bought before raya Nah!). And they hurt like hell. I didn’t want to wear them but I mentioned before how much I wanted to get new shoes but Babu wouldn’t let me sal I still have new shoes that I haven’t worn? Well yeah. I had to wear those shoes. Hehe. Anyways, my right foot hurt like hell tadi. Bias brabis! Macam kana sangat. Tsk.

With the photocopy machine I burnt (haha!). I walked into the copy room and told them that I had a whole lot of exam papers to copy. They said to me, ‘yeah sure. Just don’t break them, okay? Haha!’
I’ve got this thing of breaking (i.e. jamming) the machines there. There are 3 machines there and I usually manage to jam 2 of them at the same time at least twice a day. Well today, I didn’t break them! But instead, I burnt them! I did my copying since 8am and around 10ish, the machine stopped working. I thought it was cooling down for a bit and I asked a few of them and they also said that It might be cooling off. After about an hour, it was still not doing anything. I left it and went to check my mail. Came back down and Ka Liza was like, ‘Waidahhhhhhhhh. You burnt the machine!!. Loook. Abis the paper inside hitam. Loooook. The metal thing sudah jadi brown.’
Gila. Panic eh. The room pun berbau udah aniwah. But then she was like, ‘don’t worry lah. Okay tu. But… WHAT DID YOU DO?’
So I explained lah. Cos’ I asked Sue & Salbiah what was wrong with the machine jua kan. And they said it was okay. So It wasn’t REALLY MY fault. Hehe. They called the Resource Manager or something like that to have a look. Ketawakannya aku. Well actually, EVERYONE kewatakan aku. Around lunch time, a whole lot of teachers came to do their copying and since 2 of the machines were broken up in the staffrooms already, more came down. So they ALL knew what happened. Gila eh. Oh well. At least when people said, ‘I’ve jammed the machine’. I can say, ‘Well, I’ve burnt it!’

Anyways, that was the highlight of my day. haha. Spend the afternoon watching tv and fell asleep too. Now, I’m going to go wash my face, brush my teeth and then sleep. Hehe. And its only 8.30. Tired lah. Thank God we have Wednesday off. Yaaay! Love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home