Sinfully Delicious- always unattainably attractive

for everything delicious that is sinful. and for everything attractive that is unattainable.

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Dry Lasagne

Tried cooking lasagne for my brother and I. No one's home. Parents are outstation. One sister is working, other sister and youngest brother are sleeping over at my Nini's place. Another brother is out buying vanilla coke or sumthing. And THAT other brother is never home. So there.

Anyways, yeah. Lasagne was too dry. The siring-siring bit was very dry but the middle bit is quite alrite. Very plain though sal my siblings hate vegies including mushrooms. How can someone hate mushrooms? So lasagne was very plain. Sudah atu inda lagi mau makan tu. Banyak complain. Now he's off to Keboys to bali Nasi Lemak *insulted*. So sent leftovers to my Nini's place for my adeks. Hope they like it. Hehe. Doubt it though. Have to blajar how to make lasagne again.

Went grocery shopping with Rina tadi. She asked what I was up to. I said I needed to domesticate myself. Keke. Is there such word? Am going to try and sew bajus, etc. Hehe. She asked me why. Supaya I can be a good wife la. Hehe. Which reminds me guys, Im getting married in early September. Dont cakap I didnt tell kays? Will give the jemputans when its ready (probably in August?).






Hmmm. Macam banar. Boyfren pun nada kan kahwin. Haha. Saja kan belajar masak and menjahit actually. Im getting bored of the food in Brunei. Dont ask me why. And Im not satisfied with a lot of my bajus, seluars, baju kurungs, etc. from the tailor. I want to make my own! Hehe. Ooh. Speaking of belajar, Ive beentaking Japanese lessons. Hmm. Kombawa. Ogenki des ka. Thats Good evening. How are you? Hehe. Been to only 2 classes so far. Marah the sensei. Hehe. Macam2 alasan. But I should go lah from now on! Very shiuk. And I have very shiuk classmates as well. Hehe.

Neways, am going to spend some more time with my terebe. Bought Friends dvds the other nite and alum abis liat. Hehe. Mwahs all of you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home