little something before i head to bed
yups. almost that time of the month. how could that be? hmm. *trying to think* too late. too hard. can't think. oh well. my hormones are on the loose. watched agent cody bank and wanted to cry. haha. cana boleh kan tu? tell me.
then jats got a txt from rina that said something along the line of 'bushu & bushu boy telah selamat diijab kabulkan around 4pm today' and again, i wanted to cry. damn pms.
ooh. i had a conversation with amal as well tadi.
amal: men are like jeans. why do you want to settle for target jeans when you can get a pair of sass & bides?
me: yeah. and those sass & bides. we want the wide legged one, not flared. why dark denim when you want the vintage one?
the point is- why settle for something less?
and then...
me: some men are also like hermes bags. there's a waiting list. its expensive but very, very nice and you want it.
amal: awueh. biartia mahal.
me: but mal, if a better bag comes along, get your name out of the list.
amal: awu. bahapa menunggu? ingatnya bodoh. ang bags will never hurt you.
me: they might fail on you but they will never hurt you intentionally.
there you go. 2 very bitter women. but its true wah. why give up what you want and who you are for something much, much more less.
WELL, I KNOW WHAT I WANT AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO ASK FOR IT. IF NADA, TOUGH! CARI LAIN SAJA.
But I tell you, if I've found the right one. I will definetely love it berabis-berabis.
Ooh. Have I mentioned that the last bit, I was talking about shoes, bags, tops & jeans/ pants? hehehehehe.
however, your true self is shown through your shopping habits (spoken like a true bimbo!) hehe :)
sunday, insya Allah, we're going to gold coast babyyyyy :) going to take rozie to harbour town for a lil' shopping then to surfers paradise for a lil' tourist thing. hehe.
wednesday is a public holiday and we're going to Ekka! Bahzi & Iqbal mahu liat babi main slide (serious!)
tomorrow amit girl & hazwan are going back to brunei. after the airport might go to the city and then stones corner. am spending the afternoon in the library *sobs*. shamai said im turning into a geek.
i've got a report on market segmentation and target marketing on samsung in china due in less than 2 weeks. but the draft needds to be done by friday. help! i dont know shit about marketing. sigh.
am able to write more crap and complain some more at the moment but bal wants to use the phone. kan betpon sama gfnya ka pakah. baikkkkk. ada gf. hmphhhh. *bytter* haha.
lots of love :)
p.s. congratulations to bushu & bushu boy!! hehe. lupa congratulate tadi. well yeah. congratulations. wish i was there *sobs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home